The 72-Hour Diet Pill may be just another weight loss supplement available in the market that claims to burn your fat quickly; however, they claim that you will lose 12 lbs in just 72 hours.
There arise many questions like, is it be safe to lose weight so fast? Will it just return after those 72 hours? We did not find any proper testimonials or proof that the product is medically tested or practically effective.
How Does Work?
There are various ingredients used to make this product effective. Let’s see:
- Dandelion Root: This ingredient effectively lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Uva Ursi: As per the latest clinical research, uva ursi has antibacterial properties and diuretic effects.
- Potassium Gluconate: This ingredient is good when a reduction of blood sugar and cholesterol is needed.
- Neopuntia: This acts as a fat blocker; that is, its use disallows the absorption of fat in our body.
- Caffeine: This helps to freshen both mind and body, making you full of energy. In this way, your fat burns faster.
There are a few more ingredients you can find in 72-hour diet pill, including juniper berry, buchu leaves and ginger root.
Below are certain pros of the product:
- You have a chance to lose weight in an extremely fast way – 12 lbs just in 72 hours.
- The ingredients are completely natural.
- If you buy the 72-hour diet pill, you will get a nice guarantee. You can get the money back if you are not satisfied with the product.
- This weight loss supplement does not have any side effects (unless you are allergic to the ingredients).
The following are significant disadvantages that we noticed, which seem to outweigh the advantages:
- The efficiency of this product is not medically proven, so there is no guarantee that you will lose your weight as quickly as claimed.
- The usage is complicated. It is a dietary supplement that also requires you to maintain an additional diet plan along with its intake.
- You cannot drink alcohol or smoke while using this product.
- You are entitled to repeat the detoxification procedure after every 15-20 days, which could be annoying.
- The 72-hour diet pill usually costs $49.95 per bottle; however, these days the manufacturer sells it for a mere $9.99, which is surprising and enough to create doubts.
- The testimonials do not seem to be perfect.
- There is very little information on the official website. You cannot even see what this weight loss supplement does to your body or how it really works.
- You have to go on a diet while using 72-hour diet pill by following the eleven tips that are available in their eBay store.
- It is said not to work for all customers. A good percentage of people returned the product being unsatisfied.
- Lacks specific support team and contact options.
It is clear that 72-hour diet pill is not the best choice for reducing your weight. We do not recommend it based on the many disadvantages as mentioned above.