8zone dietary supplement is a fairly new product on the market. Each package contains three different bottles and each has its own special blend of nutrients.
The first one is red, to give you energy; the second is white to deliver antioxidants; and the third is blue, which calms you down.
As claimed on the official website, this product is designed to fulfill the full need for nutrients in our body throughout the day.
How Does It Work
As described on the official website, 8zone works in a total of three zones or stages to offer different blends of nutrients:
- Red Zone: The main purpose of this zone is to keep you focused and full of energy throughout the day. Such ingredients as Rhodiola Rosea, Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, Maca Root, and Bitter Orange can be found in the red zone. The latter ingredient helps to burn fat and suppresses your appetite.
- White Zone: This keeps you going after a stressful day. Its blend of nutrients contains Green Tea, Maqui Berry Blend, Cranberry, CranLife, and PhtyoTropic extracts. There is also a complex of various vegetables.
- Blue Zone: Sleeping is very important and the Blue Zone can help you sleep better at night. It contains Valerian Root, Passion Flower, Hops Flower and other ingredients.
Below are several pros of this product:
- It is a balanced way to stay fit and feel great during both the day and night.
- The product adjusts to the personal needs of your body.
- 8zone dietary supplements fit vegan diets and are gluten free.
- It comes with a 30-day trial option.
The following are significant disadvantages that we noticed, which seem to be more significant than the advantages:
- The cost of this product is just huge, almost $150. When compared with other such kinds of dietary supplements, this price is ridiculous.
- 8zone is not safe enough. It may cause side effects like insomnia, headache, the jitters, irritability, nausea, increased heart rate, abdominal pain, anxiety and others.
- If you are looking for a dietary supplement that will burn your body fat effectively, this is not the best solution.
- You would not get any guarantee while buying this product, thus you cannot get your money back if it doesn’t work for you.
- Red zone contains niacin, which can sometimes cause unwanted side effects, so in order to avoid them you have to take medicine like ibuprofen or aspirin.
- You need to take the pills three times during the day, which may be hectic or difficult to manage.
- There is not enough necessary information on the official website. When you visit for the first time, you cannot even understand what is being offered.
- Lacks relevant contact options.
As you can see, 8zone